Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Phil from San Francisco Sport Cars can fill in the details, but I know this is a rare color for this car.

Thanks to Brad and Phil @ San Francisco Sports Cars for letting me bring this car out to shoot.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Nice work Kirby, really some of your best work.

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Something about this car, maybe it's lines, just screams passion. Not something you see everyday, or any day in that matter.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Damn Kirby! Nice work. :clap: Next time you guys need someone to drive the car around for you when you shoot just holler! :whistle:

·
Registered
310 Posts
is alfa coming to the states yet? interior shot is interesting wheres the shifter? paddle? button?

saw an alfa when i was in spain it wasnt an 8c but it was something that made my neck break.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
is alfa coming to the states yet? interior shot is interesting wheres the shifter? paddle? button?

saw an alfa when i was in spain it wasnt an 8c but it was something that made my neck break.

Not sure on the exact count but I know of four right off hand in So Cali.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Just plain AMAZING shots Kirby!!!

80 Made for the US
500 Total for the World

This one was custom ordered in Grigio Nuvolari with Alfa Red Interior. The paint Job alone was $22,070!

The cars are all Paddle shift and they have the 450hp Ferrari derived Maserati built engine.

The entire body is made of Carbon fiber, it's pretty neat!

Aimee, if you ever make it up here :whistle: you can drive it :D

Thanks again to Kirby for wanting to shoot her :bow1:

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
It's beyond rare. This one was ordered in Grigio Nuvolari. It's the only one in the US for sure, and more than likely for the world.

·
Registered
274 Posts
it looks perfect that color definitely is special at the dealer they have the luggage like suitcase that alfa sends and that color isn't in there omg i love this car

·
Super Moderator
9,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 29 Posts