Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The seriousness of his collection starts at 2:50. Im not riding this dude but this guy has a serious car collection.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
It sounds like he just went out, and bought a couple of status cars. I didn't see any real passion for any of them.
Exactly.

He didnt even know what kind of lambo he had. And i really dont see the point of having a Phantom or a Maybach if you're not going to get driven around by a chauffeur.
People seem to have a misconception that if you buy an expensive car, you're automatically a car person.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Whats with all the negativity on the board?

Like the Soulja Boy dirty car thread, you have to give it to these kids.

1. I didnt get the perception that Bow Wow ever proclaimed to be the ultimate car guy.
2. To compare a grown man's collection (that has an obssession with cars) to a kid that just bought a few cars he liked is a bit childish on our part isnt it?

The kid has nice rides, a nice home and seems to be having a good time. Cool by me and good for him!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Whats with all the negativity on the board?

Like the Soulja Boy dirty car thread, you have to give it to these kids.

1. I didnt get the perception that Bow Wow ever proclaimed to be the ultimate car guy.
2. To compare a grown man's collection (that has an obssession with cars) to a kid that just bought a few cars he liked is a bit childish on our part isnt it?

The kid has nice rides, a nice home and seems to be having a good time. Cool by me and good for him!
i agree that they have earned their money and they are having fun and good for them. Who wouldn't want to have a lambo at 17.
Im just hating on them acting like they're big car guys when they're clearly not.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
They're not acting like big car guys any more than they're acting like big watch guys. Cars in this case are entirely about status, not about performance. I have no hard feelings towards these guys going out and buying whatever they want. It's their money. Just don't rent it and call it yours. And please bring back some real hip hop, cause this soulja boy, gucci mane, bow wow stuff aint cutting it.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts