Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
My old rover: (22 Inch HRE 647R) They are just sitting in the garage. PM if you can use em.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
My old rover: (22 Inch HRE 647R) They are just sitting in the garage. PM if you can use em.

Those are nice. HRE has a refinishing program which we can assist you with, if you wanted to change the finish, barrel sizes or just have the wheels brought back to new condition if they're not already. :)

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
These look really nice, MODULARE M7:

If I had a HSE RR, I'd do something funky like this 5spoke from VOSSEN Forged. Not really the first thing you think of when you think Range, but in 24" and lowered, it would really knock some socks off:

The wheel is called the VOSSEN VF-063 (they are the featured brand of the month, so it shouldn't be too hard to get a quote on them! lol)

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
thanks for the feedback, guys.

anyone know if hartge still makes the classics on 20''
There's a chrome set at a local place on blowout for 2950.00 but they are 22"

·
Registered
292 Posts
For a moderately priced one-piece cast wheel, I really like the Deluxe Design 22x10:

285/35-22 all around, slam-dunk!

24s are a bit much for the RR, and 20s are too tiny!

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Guys, The wheels you are posting look good on RR Sports. The RR/RRSupercharged has completely different body lines...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Those Rinspeeds look really clean and work well for a Female driver..

Saw a clean Range while passing by Wheels Boutique the other day. You should probably give those guys a call.. I have pics at home.. Ill try to post later..

21 - 40 of 74 Posts