Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at this RR for wifey to beat on, need some wheels.

My buddy has Hartge Classic 20', they look awesome, but rumor has it they're not made any longer.

Scoured Ebay, nothing sexy. Any leads on some nice wheels for RR, not ghetto, just classy and sporty vibes only.

Pics preferred. :)

Attachments

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Rinspeeds... In black ;)

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
360 Forged Straight Ten are awesome for that truck btw. Brushed finish, 22" (might want to do 20" if they'll custom cut them for you).

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Both the HRE's and Rinspeeds look sick on RR's. What's funny though is those aren't HRE's in that pic.
Grabbed that from HRE Wheels, looks like an HRE to me so not sure why you'd say that.

Here's another MonoBlok option from HRE.

HRE 947R with Brushed Center

·
Registered
63 Posts
Grabbed that from HRE Wheels, looks like an HRE to me so not sure why you'd say that.
Yeah I know I've seen that pic on there as well. I know the guy who used to own that RRS. He had someone from DPE or some other wheel maker in LA that makes wheels for a bunch of different companies make that wheel for him. I bought a set off of one of his other customers who went to Rinspeeds. I love the wheels and they are 3 piece forged and cost a grip, but they weren't HRE's. I got a smokin deal on them and I've got LR emblems on it anyway.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I do not know the exact story so I will let mshetley respond but I know the wheels that came off that Range are on another Range sitting in my parking lot at my work and they are not HRE's! I work with his girlfriend. He will explain the whole story im sure....

·
Registered
63 Posts
I do not know the exact story so I will let mshetley respond but I know the wheels that came off that Range are on another Range sitting in my parking lot at my work and they are not HRE's! I work with his girlfriend. He will explain the whole story im sure....
Bitch, I just told him above your post. LOL

Don't you have work to be doing?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts