Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS RANGE ROVER SPORT WAS BUILT BY DREAM WORKS IN NC, THEY DID A GREAT JOB PAINTING IT MATTE GREY AND GOING WITH VELLANO WHEELS VTI CONCAVE. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

·
Registered
651 Posts
i appreciate all sponsors, but if i had any decision making power at your company, i'd only associate my product with the latest and greatest.

this RRS is dated no matter how fancy the paint scheme might be. why not find a 2010+ autobiography kitted version and show it off that way v. an aesthetic that's seen better days? i think this sucker was released in 2006 which is what the same year justin timberlake's sexy back was a top 10 billboard hit? plus you feature rear lights tinted so dark them incandescent bulbs can hardly be seen - total disregard for safety. do you really want your wheels to be associated with seriously questionable decisions completely, utterly marginalizing hwy safety?

just my $.50. i bill $500 per hour. i'll cut you a deal.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ummm.. I think its great! They have done plenty of brand new cars... Its nice to see a model that's a few years old and pretty cool!

·
Registered
869 Posts
i appreciate all sponsors, but if i had any decision making power at your company, i'd only associate my product with the latest and greatest.

this RRS is dated no matter how fancy the paint scheme might be. why not find a 2010+ autobiography kitted version and show it off that way v. an aesthetic that's seen better days? i think this sucker was released in 2006 which is what the same year justin timberlake's sexy back was a top 10 billboard hit? plus you feature rear lights tinted so dark them incandescent bulbs can hardly be seen - total disregard for safety. do you really want your wheels to be associated with seriously questionable decisions completely, utterly marginalizing hwy safety?

Seriously?

Looks great. I've got an RRS and this matte grey looks gorgeous on it paired with those wheels. A+

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
ROK you have a valid argument with the tail lights being dangerously dark but do you really expect a wheel manufacturer to police something like that on a customer’s car ? Taking shots at the age of the vehicle and relating it to Justin Timberlake's music release dates is just odd and we all get it you don't like anything that isn't the latest and greatest. I just find that your posts walk a fine line of extremely constructive criticism and arrogance and it's not that cool.

·
Registered
651 Posts
ROK you have a valid argument with the tail lights being dangerously dark but do you really expect a wheel manufacturer to police something like that on a customer’s car ? Taking shots at the age of the vehicle and relating it to Justin Timberlake's music release dates is just odd and we all get it you don't like anything that isn't the latest and greatest. I just find that your posts walk a fine line of extremely constructive criticism and arrogance and it's not that cool.
it is what it is man -

they typed it up. they picked the photo. they uploaded it, clicked on submit thereby putting their brand all over it to serve it up as an ad here. it's obviously my opinion. take it for what it is. why people can't make these assumptions and think at a higher level i just don't get. they're too busy getting their feelings hurt as grown arse men.

but even in real life 9 out of 10 people i meet i have no desire to connect witht hem simply because they're uninteresting, not intelligent, no time to waste. ymmv

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
So if I'm a wheel company, and someone orders wheels for their "dated" Range Rover, I should deny them, and I should only allow my wheels to be put on the latest and greatest? Wtf? Very bad way to run a business..

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Your post clearly says:

if i had any decision making power at your company, i'd only associate my product with the latest and greatest.

this RRS is dated no matter how fancy the paint scheme might be. why not find a 2010+ autobiography kitted version and show it off that way v. an aesthetic that's seen better days?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Great setup, but looks like it's lifted. Closing the wheel gap a bit would complete it. Paint, color scheme, and wheels all go really well together.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Two thumbs up for a great job.
Sorry but I can't afford to change my car each year, but I still wish to do a few mods here and there on the old girl...... some every harsh markers here!!!!

Congrads on a job well done, be proud and bugger what the hater thinks!!
Thats right HATER, only one, I think most will appreciate the time & effort put into you work.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Thank you guys for the great comments!!

@rok I'm sorry that you don't like the Range Rover. Just so you know there is no new body style Range Rover Sport (yet). So I personally recognize this still to be the latest and greatest. I didn't hear anything bad about the wheels so that's good. I try to post nice newer vehicles with our wheels because there are people with new body style cars and last model body style and I want to appeal to all. A lot of times people will see my wheels on a car that they don't have and order a set because they like the look of the wheel (not the year or make of the car its on). If you would like to see any of our wheels on your car we have this great program on our site that will show you (VELLANO FORGED WHEELS)

When it comes to the tail lights we didn't build this car so I don't know if this something the customer drives or making it into a show car. I can ask him if you would like to know.

I post on the forums and ask for options because I like to hear the good and bad. It helps me for in the long run to make sure I am displaying what the majority likes and making changes to styles or developing new ones. Thank you again for your input @rok.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts