Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of the newest Range Rover Sports done here by Velano Wheels. Thanks To Ultimate Auto we set it up with Vellano Wheels VKU 24'' concave . Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow. The car......sick. Wheels? Also cool, but they look too big. 22"s with slightly larger tires would have been my preference, but all else aside.....that thing's wild

·
Banned
1,171 Posts
Wow. The car......sick. Wheels? Also cool, but they look too big. 22"s with slightly larger tires would have been my preference, but all else aside.....that thing's wild
+2

Really nice though. I fvcking love Ranges.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
39 Posts
I want those on my 2002 F150 Harley Davidson!! I've seen 24's on them before and with just the right stance, the truck is long enough to make them look just right. Is this setup staggered, how much does each wheel weight front and rear with the tires mounted, custom offsets available...and lastly, their price. I've been having a hell of a time finding something to fit my apparently odd 5x135 bolt spacing, yet the F150 is supposed to have been the worlds most popular selling pickup truck.

EDIT - Just went to your site and used the vehicle builder. You've got my truck on there, but the only wheel available isn't something I necessarily like, nor can I tell if it's a staggered setup. Seeing I've got upwards of 650HP, I'd like something along the lines of 9" front wheel and a 11-13" rear wheel to mount enough tire on there to support my HP.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I like the wheel design a lot and that definitely looks great but I have to agree with the rest about 22s for a driver.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I want those on my 2002 F150 Harley Davidson!! I've seen 24's on them before and with just the right stance, the truck is long enough to make them look just right. Is this setup staggered, how much does each wheel weight front and rear with the tires mounted, custom offsets available...and lastly, their price. I've been having a hell of a time finding something to fit my apparently odd 5x135 bolt spacing, yet the F150 is supposed to have been the worlds most popular selling pickup truck.

EDIT - Just went to your site and used the vehicle builder. You've got my truck on there, but the only wheel available isn't something I necessarily like, nor can I tell if it's a staggered setup. Seeing I've got upwards of 650HP, I'd like something along the lines of 9" front wheel and a 11-13" rear wheel to mount enough tire on there to support my HP.
They do custom forged wheels. Call them.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

@740iljames The vehicle builder is just an idea for you and not all cars and wheels are up yet. I am trying my best to get them all up so this doesn't happen :). These are full custom forged wheels so style, offset, size, and width can all be done for you truck. Pm me or email me your location and I will set you up with a great dealer. ([email protected])

I just did the numbers for your truck and and if you went with the style of VKU Concave thats on the Range Rover it would be.

Front 24x10 4.5 inch lip
Rear 24x10 5.0 inch lip

OR

front 24x9 4.5 inch lip
Rear 24x11 5.0 inch lip

Remember this is full custom so changes could be made and also I don't know if you have anything custom on the truck.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@740iljames To give you an idea of what we can do. This customer wanted the same wheels but 6 spoke with custom color.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts