·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To each his own...

·
Registered
693 Posts
:lol: Nice (well, horrible) find! I don't understand the whole 24"+ rim thing...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Trophies in the back??? For what??? :(
Probably because the shows he goes to no can afford a range rover and putting 30s on a car is a good thing! :whistle:

·
Registered
67 Posts
As a new member to the 'Rover Brigade" I suppose this is NOT how to modify a Rover.........

I dont think those rims would last too much in the bush..... but each to their own...just not for me!!!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
this isn't right.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Haha....I've seem this rover at a couple shows last year
Yep way toooo big of rims on a truck and I quite never understood the whole concept of monitors if the front seats lol
O yea and Lexani/asanti wheels are played out

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pshhhhh you guys need to step your game up....what you know about this lol.....

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hay I love it, its cool to see something different. Car customization is like art, some people like Neo-Classicism, Romanticism Realism this chromism:lol:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I think I almost died when I saw this....Why would someone in their right mind do this to our beloved L322?????? I am speechless and not in a good way. I thought I would share how to kill a L322.... lol....let the comments begin haha...

Nice to see a fellow L322 owners blastin on anothers . Its obviously a show car , and some of the stuff on it aint my cup of tea but ill take them big ass rims over some OEMs anyday . Somone all about keepin mods as oem as possible :whistle: and others are all about not havin look the same as every other one u see on the road .

1 - 20 of 51 Posts