Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
any feedback from the customer on this?
again, any feedback on this car?

was thinking about going the route of replacing my air ride with coils, in order to lift it to properly fit some tires underneath (similar to the ones on this RR).

·
Registered
225 Posts
Loving that Rover!! Even though I am little skeptical that those fit on there with no rubbing issues :/ If they really do clear with the proper offset....I want a set!! I am looking to get a set of 285/55R20 Nitto Grappler's or Cooper Zeon LTZ's with either a matte black Kahn RS wheel or ADV.1...looking good.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
again, any feedback on this car?

was thinking about going the route of replacing my air ride with coils, in order to lift it to properly fit some tires underneath (similar to the ones on this RR).
Not be appose your coil prop. but i feel like the air suspension would be better, idk what you are planning on doing under there, but i feel like this would be the wrong car to do the off road mod to. having a rr sport and a tacoma, the range just does seem like a car you would lift haha. the tacoma is a totally different story, but the range just seems to be fitted with that air suspension because A) its amazing, it has the most down play ive ever seen on stock suspension and B) so people dont really mod it too much. RR lost most of their off road respect by only being attracting the elegant looks instead of off road players... Just me babbling:D

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Plus any news on if this actually was taking froading?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a classic range rover, that I use for off road play. It has a 2" lift with 235/85R16 tyres. Powered by a 200tdi engine and manual Transmission.

Attachments

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
I have a classic range rover, that I use for off road play. It has a 2" lift with 235/85R16 tyres. Powered by a 200tdi engine and manual Transmission.
I love that. I had one but with the gas engine... because the US doesn't believe in diesel engines...:lol:

61 - 70 of 70 Posts