Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know that most people on this forum don't like tricked out cars to this extent, but I need to sell her because I bought a new E92 M3.

This was Ryan Sheckler's Range Rover HSE. The Range Rover has been in DUB Magazine, CarAudio Magazine, MTV's Life of Ryan, and other things. (It has been said that this is the most customized Range Rover in the world, this is anything but a stock Rover, please look at the pictures)
RangeRover pictures by drakekemper - Photobucket
(some of the pictures make the red look pink, I assure you that it is red, it was very bright and the pictures got blown out)

The car is a Range Rover HSE, clean title, no accidents. it has a Custom made Ferrari Enzo dual exhaust system by Racing Dynamics, they also put a chip in, and custom headers. The interior is fully custom, the whole interior is mostly suede. It has six Alpine TV's, and one touch screen Alpine Navigation entertainment system. A PlayStation2, 4 large Amps, a blue party light, an insanely amazing stereo system (4 - 15"s, 2 - 10"s, 4 - 8"s, and 8 - 6"s). Custom pieces (emblems, logos, etc.). 5 - Speed Automatic transmission w/Tiptronic (shiftable automatic). 26" Custom 3-piece Forged Asanti Wheels, brand new Kuhomo/Pirelli tires. LoJack. Completely Babied, oil changed every 1500 miles, never machine washed, only hand washed or detailed. Every option possible on the car, it is truly a car that was made to be in a showroom, but built to drive.

VIN: SALME11413A122898

This is easily the most customized and most beautiful Range Rover on earth.

If the link doesn't work, feel free to send me an email for some pictures. If you need more details, information, or if you have any questions just email me!
Serious inquiries only please?
Thank You!
Drake

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
ryan loves guns? lol

did you win this rr?? i think i remember him giving it away for free.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Although this Rover isn't my style, huge props for raising so much money!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One question - how does it have a custom Ferrari Enzo exhaust? I'm lost on that one sorry.
To tell you the truth, I have no idea lol. Racing Dynamics which is a BMW tuning company (Land Rover had BMW engines from 00-04), hooked it up with a custom exhaust that sounds AMAZING, and in a video of Ryan Showing off his car, he remarks it as a Ferrari Enzo exhaust.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
GLWS, but not gonna get close to $40k that you are looking for, car is worth 15k, modified in a way that appeals to one person

1 - 18 of 18 Posts