Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Spotted this car today in front of Manhattan Motorcars dealership.
As you can see the car has Top Gear and History Channel stickers/decals.
I haven't seen US version of Top Gear but assume this car was featured in one of the episodes.

Sorry for the crappy pic. 12th floor + 6PM + no tripod = bad quality.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Top Gear was promoting the US show on History channel ever since SEMA. They rented several cars from Gotham and wrapped it like Yellow cabs! 2 weeks ago they were giving rides in front of Bryant park, 599 + the super G above + SLR!

Are you in that huge building across from MMC?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Top Gear was promoting the US show on History channel ever since SEMA. They rented several cars from Gotham and wrapped it like Yellow cabs! 2 weeks ago they were giving rides in front of Bryant park, 599 + the super G above + SLR!

Thank you for the info. Not sure which building you are referring to but I was at 601 W26th St, Jacks Studios.

Guys thanks for your comments.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I think I read from a leak in another forum that in one of the episodes (not 100% sure whether its going to be US or UK show) that there will be a "taxi segment" taking place in manhattan

·
Banned
3,661 Posts

Yeap i got a ride in the 458. what a bad ass car!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Thank you for the info. Not sure which building you are referring to but I was at 601 W26th St, Jacks Studios.

Guys thanks for your comments.
If you don't mind me asking, do you work there? I was referring to the Huge building that runs across the whole block between 11th and 12th ave. I think several large entertainment companies are in there.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you don't mind me asking, do you work there? I was referring to the Huge building that runs across the whole block between 11th and 12th ave. I think several large entertainment companies are in there.
No, I don't. My sister had her photoshoot done at Jack Studios that day. Yes, 601 is the building that runs across the whole block and its packed with studios and creative people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts