Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Some snaps of random and friend's cars:

Those are from today. My appointment got canceled and it was too late to get to the 'ring so I spent some time on frankfurt's posers place called "Goethe Street."

Buddy's red on red 430:

The 1st 599 GTO I've seen in the flash- Just awesome!:

As you can see its quiet uncommon over here to mod luxury cars. Not even the rims. On the second thought though thats not too bad because most people over here have absolutely no taste in rims etc. what so ever and once they start modding they most often ruin their cars.

More to come - Stay tuned.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This is the car thats giving me a hard time lately. A friend's nero 430 - If it just was a manual...

·
Registered
221 Posts
i was in Frankfurt last week, but had no idea where to look for exotics. next time i'm there, i'm calling you ! :)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
great pics

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Interesting to see a Corvette over there. I remember when I lived in Wiesbaden, it was a rare treat to see one of those rolling around.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Interesting to see a Corvette over there. I remember when I lived in Wiesbaden, it was a rare treat to see one of those rolling around.
Seriously?

Well, nothing compared to the US but there are quiet a few around here. I know about 2 dozen owners personally and especially in Wiesbaden, with its US Base there are alot of them.

i was in Frankfurt last week, but had no idea where to look for exotics. next time i'm there, i'm calling you ! :)
Sure, just holla.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Nice find! I go to Germany once a year on business, but always only to Hannover for the big messe fair there and in January. So all I see are mostly mercs and bimmers.

·
Registered
569 Posts
The Z8's are amazing :)

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
damn i just noticed this one, sick, brabus win.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Todays meet before heading to the Ring:

1 - 20 of 220 Posts