Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I just don't get it.. Why spend over $80k on one of these when you could buy a SRW class 8 truck that could literally run over 1 million miles, get better fuel economy, MUCH MUCH MUCH better ride, interior, safety amenities..

Maybe they are trying to appeal to the horse hauler crowd or something. But class 5 is on its way out. Way too many good buys on used trucks that are class 7 and 8.. I own a number of F550's and Freightliner M2's.. And my drivers fight to get to the FL's every morning..

·
Registered
278 Posts
I just don't get it.. Why spend over $80k on one of these when you could buy a SRW class 8 truck that could literally run over 1 million miles, get better fuel economy, MUCH MUCH MUCH better ride, interior, safety amenities..

Maybe they are trying to appeal to the horse hauler crowd or something. But class 5 is on its way out. Way too many good buys on used trucks that are class 7 and 8.. I own a number of F550's and Freightliner M2's.. And my drivers fight to get to the FL's every morning..
Its for the guy who really just needs a 3500 but wants to show his new big long toy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts