Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a pair of shoes that would look somewhat like driving shoes but not exactly cary the price of a pair of racing shoes.

I like these Puma's Ferrari Future Cat M1 Big Cat Shoes

In yellow, I am a big fan of bright colors. I have had two pairs of Puma's, both similar styled and I really liked but I'd like to change it up. Not a big fan of the Ferrari branding given I don't drive a Ferrari. A Porsche one may be appropriate. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
694 Posts
goodyear adidas were my favourite. I got the new ones each year for like 4 years in a row lol. I think the official name was 'adiracer'

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I've had some "racing" pumas, and to be honest, I prefer driving in a pair of converse, especially for auto x and stuff. might just be me though.

·
Registered
584 Posts
goodyear adidas were my favourite. I got the new ones each year for like 4 years in a row lol. I think the official name was 'adiracer'
+1. if you like it light and comfortable, Goodyear series is one nice choice. aside from Puma Cat's series, which have a racing look but might be a bit unorthodox

and, Goodyear had so many types. got a carbon fibre looks one. that looks stunning :bow1:

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have some racing puma's and to be honest they aren't my favorite shoe to drive in. Don't get me wrong I REALLY like them they just are not my favorite and for the money I could have bought something else. That being said though, if you want them get them they are nice shoes and they are nice to drive in. All I'm saying is they are not MY PERSONAL favorite to drive in.

·
Registered
620 Posts

I'll probably pick up a pair of those Adidas AdiRacer/Goodyear shoes this summer... they look pretty cool.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I got these couple years back . Very good shoes . They also had 3 matching subaru STI on gumball 3000 i believe.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
I have a pair of Teckademics Pumas somewhere I'll sell ya.....probably more than you want to spend though...

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Seriously looking at picking up some piloti shoes this weekend for like $100. Need new all-rounder everyday shoes anyways. Sketchers are falling apart lol.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
im a fan of pumas normally, and i use puma running shoes...... but their driving shoes were a big let-down for me... they would be fine just for driving, but as soon as you get out of the car you really feel like the shoe is lacking.... maybe because they are quite narrow, i have wider feet, but they just felt weak

ive been very happy with my prototipo from piloti, theyre very tough, hold up well, but still super comfy and plenty of feel for driving

1 - 19 of 19 Posts