Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the 430 Challenge cars have shoulder belt mounting points built into the firewall behind the seats. I hear that euro cars can be ordered with factory racing harnesses, but are not avvailable in the US. I am told that ALL 430's have these points even the US versions. Has anyones ever found these or mounted harnesses using these points in US spec 430's? Thanks.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I know the 430 Challenge cars have shoulder belt mounting points built into the firewall behind the seats. I hear that euro cars can be ordered with factory racing harnesses, but are not avvailable in the US. I am told that ALL 430's have these points even the US versions. Has anyones ever found these or mounted harnesses using these points in US spec 430's? Thanks.
I had GMG Racing custom build brackets for my 430 Scuderia, the factory comes with brackets that are mounted into the firewall, but people who ordered the cars without these harnesses, the brackets are not fitted onto the car. The brackets are actually bolted through the frame.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts