Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So one of our really good friends is leaving the area and since he loves drag racing so much we might as well send him off doing that :clap:

we are heading down to Englishtown on wednesday night, we have to be there by 7pm in order to get some runs in and everyone is welcome to join.
cost: $33 for 3 runs
what to bring: approved helmet, or you can rent and buy one there.
so far

me 996TT
Will ctsV
Bill M3
Steve E55

who else is in??

·
Registered
304 Posts
So one of our really good friends is leaving the area and since he loves drag racing so much we might as well send him off doing that :clap:

we are heading down to Englishtown on wednesday night, we have to be there by 7pm in order to get some runs in and everyone is welcome to join.
cost: $33 for 3 runs
what to bring: approved helmet, or you can rent and buy one there.
so far

me 996TT
Will ctsV
Bill M3
Steve E55

who else is in??
Jesus. E-town really jacked their prices up. It used to be 20 dollars for test and tune on Wednesday.

If you're running better than 14.0, you have a snell 2005 or better helmet, which E-town will not rent you. They will sell you one though, for about 125 dollars.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
i might go, if have i my car back for wednesday.

as for helmet, idk, it's been a long time since i've run. i should be under 14.0...it f'n better b

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jesus. E-town really jacked their prices up. It used to be 20 dollars for test and tune on Wednesday.

If you're running better than 14.0, you have a snell 2005 or better helmet, which E-town will not rent you. They will sell you one though, for about 125 dollars.
I am not really sure about the price lol but better to exagerate a little lol

as for the helmet they sell a snell 2010 for 112.50
their store

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hahaha, the police just love us. I'd just like to consider myself a habitual donator, not a speeder.. Got nabbed when I was passing, sucks. Anywho, back to the Raceway: Have fun whoever is going, take photos/vids and put them up.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah man.. I am kind of thinking I should not go on runs anymore lol

I might not even run this wednesday :( my car had some technical difficulties that I am trying to deal with now and I don't want to run it at the risk of messing up something bigger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts