Luxury4Play.com banner

Racetrack for your wall!!

4K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  b__ 
#1 ·
This is so cool! They have most of the tracks in the us and some abroad, and they even can make a custom one! Nurburgring anyone???:clap:

Linear Edge

See less See more
#12 ·
its a very easy thing to make..if you decide to make em..put some neon backlighting (I used black lights in the back to make the white have a glowy edges).

if i were to do it again..I would do more 3d on some of the unique features like laguna's corkscrew.

#13 ·
Awesome find! They do need the Nordschleife portion of the 'Ring though. I'm thinking about ordering 4' wide versions of the 'Ring (custom Nordschleife) and Laguna Seca for my garage...

#23 ·
Update - they do have the Nordschleife, it's just not on their site yet (it's 3'8" x 2'6" for $275 - they might have smaller but that's near the size I asked for).

#25 ·
Bump for some finished product - many thanks to Russell at The Linear Edge! I went with a 3'8" x 2'6" Nurburgring Nordschleife and a 3'10" x 3'8" Laguna Seca (both custom size, i.e. slightly larger than standard). Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic - I'll post a real pic when they're on the wall in my garage. The quality on these things is great and everything is cleanly finished (no rough edges or bad spots). Mounting will be extremely easy - they are very light weight and come with velcro mounting tape :)lol: - at least there will be no visible hangers). Russell mentioned that the site would be updated soon with new tracks too (the Nordschleife is available, just not on the site). These would've looked more fitting with the M3 in the garage, but they'll still look great with the new Range.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.