Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is so cool! They have most of the tracks in the us and some abroad, and they even can make a custom one! Nurburgring anyone???:clap:

Linear Edge

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I made my own. with some backlighting.
I have made every track that I have ever raced at with wera, ama, cmra and some where I did trackdays on that are important to the motorcycle culture of the USA like laguna.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
lol my friend and I were just talking about doing this the other day

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
lol my friend and I were just talking about doing this the other day
its a very easy thing to make..if you decide to make em..put some neon backlighting (I used black lights in the back to make the white have a glowy edges).

if i were to do it again..I would do more 3d on some of the unique features like laguna's corkscrew.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Awesome find! They do need the Nordschleife portion of the 'Ring though. I'm thinking about ordering 4' wide versions of the 'Ring (custom Nordschleife) and Laguna Seca for my garage...

·
Registered
7,271 Posts

USA!!!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Awesome find! They do need the Nordschleife portion of the 'Ring though. I'm thinking about ordering 4' wide versions of the 'Ring (custom Nordschleife) and Laguna Seca for my garage...
Sent them an email about pricing for these at 4' wide - I'll update y'all as to pricing.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
id buy a nurburgring one

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Someone get me a quote for the Top Gear track!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just sent them a message about having my local track immortalized, we'll see how it goes.

I think this could be the new must have for the gearhead Man Cave.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
We've engaged them about some pieces for our showroom. Could be an epic addition if we can get the sizes we want done!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts