Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So was driving towards seattle in our cayenne turbo when the distinct sound of a v8 was heard; however nothing around me looked anything near as ferocious as that exhaust. Dumb founded i decided to speed up to see if whatever it was would show itself.
To my surprise the only car that kept up was a minivan! an R series!

I'm usually good with any kind of car but this was the first time I'd ever seen or even heard about an R63! btw it sounded very good!
It was the definition of crazy I mean everyone expects an sls to be fast but an R?? lol had some fun for about 10 minutes till he took his leave.

Has anyone ever seen one before? better yet anyone have one? hahaha

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive seen one here in Calgary, Looks bad ass! I believe that is a rare car, as not many were sold.
That is exactly what I figured. still find it nuts to strap a 507 hp 6.2 liter v8 to a luxury mini van!
not entirely sure but I'm pretty sure it had Vancouver license plates. come to think of it I don't know if there is any mb series that doesnt have an amg! maybe the gla lol

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Might be fast, but it's still the ugliest car Mercedes ever produced

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Might be fast, but it's still the ugliest car Mercedes ever produced
honestly I think that title might just be tied with the c230 coupe (IMO). could never stand looking at that rear. lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
There are only 30 R63s world wide, its one of the rarest modern AMG models around. Their is only 1 for sale in the US at the moment and its under $20k.

Ugly car, but as far as driving goes, the R class was amazing on long drives... could pretty much drive cross country without batting an eye

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
So was driving towards seattle in our cayenne turbo when the distinct sound of a v8 was heard; however nothing around me looked anything near as ferocious as that exhaust. Dumb founded i decided to speed up to see if whatever it was would show itself.
To my surprise the only car that kept up was a minivan! an R series!

I'm usually good with any kind of car but this was the first time I'd ever seen or even heard about an R63! btw it sounded very good!
It was the definition of crazy I mean everyone expects an sls to be fast but an R?? lol had some fun for about 10 minutes till he took his leave.

Has anyone ever seen one before? better yet anyone have one? hahaha
Was it this guy?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts