Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
EPIC FAIL, almost hitting a random car on the streets while being 120 MPG 5000 LB road hazard is not somthing to be proud of or looking for "props" for. Your just lucky no one was hurt.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
get real...pretty much every video that is taken of a car on public road involves other cars being passed. yes it looked dangerous...but so does every other video about cars on public roads.
this "hollier than thou" bs is what is a major fail.

·
Registered
191 Posts
get real...pretty much every video that is taken of a car on public road involves other cars being passed. yes it looked dangerous...but so does every other video about cars on public roads.
this "hollier than thou" bs is what is a major fail.
I have no problem with people having fun.. even on open road but with traffic.. thats stupid. They could see that car ahead and still ran with the race. Dumb move. I am pretty sure that a large group of people on this site would agree with me so thanks for the "hollier than thou" line. Glad you thought of that. :clap:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
why would you even race these though is my question...?

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I have no problem with people having fun.. even on open road but with traffic.. thats stupid. They could see that car ahead and still ran with the race. Dumb move. I am pretty sure that a large group of people on this site would agree with me so thanks for the "hollier than thou" line. Glad you thought of that. :clap:
That would be a big assumption
Is is your driving record squeaky clean?

·
Registered
191 Posts
That would be a big assumption
Is is your driving record squeaky clean?
65 in a 55 = 100+ dodging a car. This is silly at this point, you can try and point a fault at me or make a claim that I am trying to be hypocritical but the bottom line is driving like that with traffic is stupid.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
that can be said about any car yours and mine included.
i understand that lol. i just think the video was pretty dumb because they paased the car

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
65 in a 55 = 100+ dodging a car. This is silly at this point, you can try and point a fault at me or make a claim that I am trying to be hypocritical but the bottom line is driving like that with traffic is stupid.
it is stupid yes...but we have all done it. 65 in a 55 might seem ok to you and I but could seem reckless to someone who has never broken the speed limit (yes I actually know a few)
I am also sure there are times when you broke the speed limit (with other cars nearby) that was well over a hundred correct? its not like you are driving around in a slow car. :D

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
look no matter what if you post something like this, you are going to get shit on this forum. Im with you, I did kind of stupid shit all the time, and I posted a video of me doing it. Theres always going to be hatters, and they have a right to hate. but honestly who gives a shit. complaining and bitching about it isnt going to stop that person from doing it. the best thing to do is if you have a rude comment, or you disagree. just don't comment, and less people will see the video

here's a video of me cruising.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.