Luxury4Play.com banner

Quick RS7 Render With HRE Vintage 501 l mahmoodDesign

2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  zjmahmood 
#1 ·
Did a quick rendering of an RS7 with the vintage series HRE's. Decided to go for a "bagged" route.

Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
..Hey I really didn't like the C7 render, but man this is pretty cool. I can dig it. Regardless, you're fucking good at this.
Edit: By saying I didnt like the C7 render, I meant that I didn't like the design you came up with. The photo manip was flawless.

#12 ·
That is gstno's bagged A7. To my knowledge no one has bagged an RS7 yet, but there are a few bagged S7s.

#20 ·
I would suggest creating your own single thread, updating it whenever you decide to post new renderings. It would be much easier than creating a new thread for every design, while at the same giving you an all-in-one portfolio that's easy for others to reference. Best of luck.

#21 ·
Hmm never thought of that; good idea though. I will try that soon just trying to get recognized a little before i can do that so the members know a little more of me. At the same time getting used to the forum. Theres lots more to come so it only makes sense to create my own three.

Thanks A lot for your comment :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.