Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a quick rendering of an RS7 with the vintage series HRE's. Decided to go for a "bagged" route.

Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
..Hey I really didn't like the C7 render, but man this is pretty cool. I can dig it. Regardless, you're fucking good at this.
Edit: By saying I didnt like the C7 render, I meant that I didn't like the design you came up with. The photo manip was flawless.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
..Hey I really didn't like the C7 render, but man this is pretty cool. I can dig it. Regardless, you're fucking good at this.
Edit: By saying I didnt like the C7 render, I meant that I didn't like the design you came up with. The photo manip was flawless.
Hey thanks a lot :) I'm trying to decide on my next render.. Any suggestions on a car? or maybe a style? or both?

·
Registered
105 Posts
That is gstno's bagged A7. To my knowledge no one has bagged an RS7 yet, but there are a few bagged S7s.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
You definitely have some crazy skill.. Not a fan of the HRE Vintage wheel choice though. Looking forward to more of your designs.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Hey thanks a lot :) I'm trying to decide on my next render.. Any suggestions on a car? or maybe a style? or both?
Mqybe something with s8 or new s63 mercedes, nice drop but not too much in black.....multi-spoke hre wheels...... :) thnx

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You definitely have some crazy skill.. Not a fan of the HRE Vintage wheel choice though. Looking forward to more of your designs.
Thanks a lot :) Ill be posting some more stuff soon. Nice TSX btw. Always an Acura fan. Got an 04 TL myself :)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I would suggest creating your own single thread, updating it whenever you decide to post new renderings. It would be much easier than creating a new thread for every design, while at the same giving you an all-in-one portfolio that's easy for others to reference. Best of luck.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts