Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to the forum and have a features question. A few colleagues and I are working on a tech startup in brokering luxury sports cars in an innovative way using a rapid supply chain and nationwide car-finding software. We are trying to determine what features car enthusiasts have the most difficult time finding when looking for their dream car?
In addition, if you are searching for the perfect used sports what is most important to you:
Getting everything you want (i.e. exterior color, interior, etc...) or are you willing to settle a bit if the price is right?
Thanks. Y'all are awesome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks MasterWhite for the info. Does anyone else have their thoughts? I am just trying to learn what you all value. I see MasterWhite finds it vital to see the car in person. Do you agree? If you were looking for the perfect American car, would you have to go through a traditional dealer or would you entertain buying on ebay or from perhaps a private seller?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Definitely would need to check it out in person, if it was hard enough to find would be willing to fly over though. Don't mind how the deal is made, but would definitely need to be reputable, and have the car checked over before purchase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts