Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my car painted Bianco Canopus and would like to know what tips and tricks do you have for detailing a matte finish.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Great question, I saw a matte black G63 few weeks ago all covered in salt and crap from the roads here in Chicago and was wondering how do you maintain this paint or clean bug stains or bird poop on hot summer day

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked into a few products and see that Dr. Beasley's has a matte/satin finish detail kit. Does anyone have any experience with their products?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I've never worked with their products but I do know that Swissvax makes products for matte/satin paint that are really good.

Larry has a great series of videos. Very informative.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm a few days late to this thread, but thought that I would still chime in and cast a vote for Dr. Beasley's products. They are actually what is shipped with and recommended for use with the Matte finished Veloster. Chemical Guy's has a Matte specific line as well, though I have yet to try them out on a detail, so I do not know how well they work.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just purchased the complete kit from Dr. Beasley. I will update on a review after I have a chance to wash the car.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just returned from a business trip, but havent made it back to my office. Hopefully the package is waiting there for me and I'll be able to test it out this weekend

1 - 14 of 14 Posts