Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna be washing/waxing my friends F458 italia this week-end , is there anything I should watch out for ?
I was told not to get any soap or cleaner on the Carbon discs to prevent contamination ... anything recommendations would be helpfull !
thank's

·
Registered
241 Posts
Use the 2 bucket system. A foam canon is also very helpful in raising the dirt off of the paint.

Don't forget about proper drying techniques. :bow1:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Use the 2 bucket system. A foam canon is also very helpful in raising the dirt off of the paint.

Don't forget about proper drying techniques. :bow1:
Thank's for the reply ! I already use the 2 bucket system with grit guard , I have seen some people use a gas powered blower to dry the car , is there a better way to dry ? cause I sure don't want to mess up the finish on the paint !

·
Registered
241 Posts
I would not use a gas blower to dry the car. I have used an electric leaf blower in the past and it worked fine.

The more expensive option above in my picture is a Master Blaster. It uses filtered and heated air to dry the car.

I just think you could get contaminants on the paint if you use a gas powered blower.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank's for the info ! I decided to dry it using a dabbing method , it took me 9 hrs to wash/polish & detail the car ... I seriously need to get me one of these lol ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts