Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm curious about the aftermarket wheels on this Ferrari F360.

1) Who is the maker?

2) What do you think about how they look on the car? Are they an enhancement or a detraction in your opinion and why?

(My thoughts are that the wheels look good, but I think matte black rims on this car would better compliment the black carbon fiber accents of the vehicle.)

·
Registered
620 Posts
I have no idea who makes them but in my opinion they look terrible I'd honestly take the stock rims (also ugly) over those but that's just me.

I'd much rather want these

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
not my cup of tea. but it's personal choice

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
I like em. I want them. They look good with a yellow 360 spider!
We have you covered. Just give us a call on Monday, we'll set you up with your closest dealer.

Another pic until then:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have no idea who makes them but in my opinion they look terrible I'd honestly take the stock rims (also ugly) over those but that's just me.

I'd much rather want these
Those wheels look amazing because the black color helps them blend in and not steal too much the attention from the car (which should be the focus)! Thank you for sharing them.

·
Registered
149 Posts
must be careful when changing wheels on the 360. the car reacts very different when you change the rolling diameter as well as the weight of each wheel. We have seen a customer have 20" lowenhart up front and 22" lowenhart in the rear and the car started to have problems and not drive well. Every time you were hard on the brakes the abs light would come and you would not stop as quickly as you would with stock wheels. also the clutch takes a beating because of the extra torque to rotate the heavier bigger wheels.

My boss did a lot of development testing with the 360 and he says that the tires and wheels make all the difference with the car. Keeping atleast the stock rolling diameter and the weight close will help keep the car from feeling really nervous and acting abnormally.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
must be careful when changing wheels on the 360. the car reacts very different when you change the rolling diameter as well as the weight of each wheel. We have seen a customer have 20" lowenhart up front and 22" lowenhart in the rear and the car started to have problems and not drive well. Every time you were hard on the brakes the abs light would come and you would not stop as quickly as you would with stock wheels. also the clutch takes a beating because of the extra torque to rotate the heavier bigger wheels.

My boss did a lot of development testing with the 360 and he says that the tires and wheels make all the difference with the car. Keeping atleast the stock rolling diameter and the weight close will help keep the car from feeling really nervous and acting abnormally.
That sounds much like what a Ferrari F430 owner told me about wheel size. He said keeping the stock wheel diameters made a difference for his performance as well. This makes sense because the engineers design these cars for specific tolerances/ setting, so if one goes and makes adjustments to those settings it would seem natural that problems might arise.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts