Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm struggling mightily to find someone capable of wrapping my RS4 a custom color. A local shop to me is incapable (evidently) of doing custom colors, and simply were going to try and match it as closely with some of their vendor palets. Not what I'm looking for. Here is what I'm looking for:

The color I'm going for is Mexico Blue (stock porsche color). I saw it on another RS4: VAU-MAX.de - Bild - Der Nikolaus trägt dieses Jahr blau: Bitterböser Audi RS4 - Zeigen Flachwerk und AH-Exclusive-Parts den neuen Dienstwagen von Santa Claus? - 15

How, in your opinion, should I go about finding a shop that is capable of matching this color, and executing a high quality wrap job?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I'm not aware of any vendors that make custom colors. I'm sure they exist, but I haven't looked into it.

Check out the Hexis Olympic Blue. It seems to be a close match.

Also, these two cars have 3M Intense Blue. Looks good in the light, but MUCH darker in the shade.

E92 in Sun

E92 Shade

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the pics.. I do think Intense Blue is a bit too dark. I hadn't ever seen the Hexis Olympic Blue before..it does look close.

Thanks, Lindw4ll.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I've seen a company called Rolotech do an Evo in a similar color, they're down here in So Cal.
If there's a way for you to view that car's build thread or contact the owner through a forum, you could see what kind of vinyl was used and buy it yourself, then have it installed.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I've seen a company called Rolotech do an Evo in a similar color, they're down here in So Cal.
If there's a way for you to view that car's build thread or contact the owner through a forum, you could see what kind of vinyl was used and buy it yourself, then have it installed.
Ha, just Googled "rolotech evo wrap", and it is Hexis Olympic Blue, as pictured on the Jetta above.

Here is an ST in the same color. Honestly ad it seems pretty spot on with mexico IMO.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Ha, just Googled "rolotech evo wrap", and it is Hexis Olympic Blue, as pictured on the Jetta above.

Here is an ST in the same color. Honestly ad it seems pretty spot on with mexico IMO.

I wanted to get the Evo wrap with the red checkers done on the charger, but then I realized it's attract cops up the wazoo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts