Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My aventador gone off battery can't even open the door just want to ask wts the solution for this my dealer said I must tow bk to the dealer to reset computer or else the computer inside the car will lose memory it will damage gearbox

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'd go with the dealer on this one. If you can afford a half million dollar car, you can afford to pay the dealership whatever they are charging.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
^ +1

Cars like those that are worth 6-figs you take to the dealer, not to midas or some local shop.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im kinda rush...:( so

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'm sure if you tell your dealership to hurry up, they can accommodate you. Especially if you offer them some extra money for being fast.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Door should be able to open even with dead battery. Pretty sure thats a federal law. I know on some cars that have those button activated doors there is an emergency release under the rocker panel usually....not sure about the Aventador though

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Door should be able to open even with dead battery. Pretty sure thats a federal law. I know on some cars that have those button activated doors there is an emergency release under the rocker panel usually....not sure about the Aventador though
yeah that should be ... but i can't find any button the aventador just too hard for me...= =

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wouldn't the car still be under warranty? Shouldn't this be free?
yes it is under warranty but they said my aventador must reset the computer or else memory lost could damage gear box...
and they charge me for that..= =

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm sure if you tell your dealership to hurry up, they can accommodate you. Especially if you offer them some extra money for being fast.
actually they did hurry up..... they said they come to tow the car to the factory .. with their... in box tow truck..= =

·
Registered
127 Posts
If I remember correctly there is a release inside the vent right behind the drivers side door. It's a little thing you pull open and inside is a release for the door. You've just gotta get down and look because there is a release. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If I remember correctly there is a release inside the vent right behind the drivers side door. It's a little thing you pull open and inside is a release for the door. You've just gotta get down and look because there is a release. Hope that helps.
ok np thanks alot :) ill try it thank you very much

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
There is a release on the side of the car, can't tell if this is serious or not so you can find it online.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts