Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally we have our own place! Born and raised in this Province, currently living in Longueuil on the South Shore of Montreal and studying Commerce at Lasalle College!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Born & raised in Montreal,Qc...oh ya and employed...livin in North Shore

·
Registered
251 Posts
Born and raised here, living in Candiac on South Shore
Studying engineering at CEGEP André-Laurendeau

·
Registered
251 Posts
Born and raised in MTL, presently living in town of mount royal. Studying at HEC in finance.
That's a nice place to live, I work for the Mount-Royal Engineering department.

Their's some really nice car there

·
Registered
160 Posts
Was born in montreal, but raised in brampton! still count?

·
Registered
280 Posts
partied like a rock star both in QC and MTL....umm yeah it was fun!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Living in Outremont, Montréal. Not doing anything and living out of my family's money. Head's up Nick!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yes, went there few times with a Honda/Michelin track car back then. Nice track with few blind sopts, very interesting and fun to drive and a great challenge.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi ! I grew up on the south shore of MTL. lived in Candiac next to the golf course ,a few years ago I had a great buisness oportunity & I moved to Drummondville Qc. I really love it , much more space to have fun !~James.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi ! I grew up on the south shore of MTL. lived in Candiac next to the golf course ,a few years ago I had a great buisness oportunity & I moved to Drummondville Qc. I really love it , much more space to have fun !~James.
Hey you were living 2 mins from my house

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi! born and raised in Trois-Rivières !

Reactions: gab_freeski

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hello, not really from qc, but my family lives in Mont Royal, moved closer after living in Boucherville and commuting in everyday.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I am an American and was born in California, but I am a 2003 McGill BCOM grad and still own my condo in Les Cours as I LOVE MONTREAL.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts