Luxury4Play.com banner

Putting in Work... S1 3 Piece Burning Black

3K views 21 replies 21 participants last post by  steve k 
#1 ·
7 months of waiting and FINALLY they arrived !!!

Big ups to Work Wheels USA & City Tire in South Gate for the Professional PSS10 install, alignment, and careful wheel/tire mounting !

Took advantage of the hot summer day in So Cal for a quick shoot during my lunch break!

Finding the right color combination for Seal Grey is a task in itself.

But I think the Burning Black finish provides a nice compliment to it.

Feel free to critique

Specs:

Work Meister S1 3 Piece

Burning Black
19x8.5 +45 w/ 235/35/19 Hankook K110 Ventus V12
19x11 +42 w/ 295/30/19 Hankook K110 Ventus V12

My 997 is gone but my partner has one so I still like to contribute to the community

Front Lip

Rear Lip

See less See more
#13 ·
I love S1s infact I love most of WORK's rims but I think they're too aggressive 4 the car.

#19 ·
Great looking wheels. Maybe add an aggressive front lip and rear diffuser to compliment the wheels. Did you happen to snap any more pics of that M3 in the background?:bitenails:

Ha, didn't even notice that and had to scroll back up to see what you were talking about!

#22 · (Edited)
front wheels do not have enough negative camber.
rear wheels are WAYYYY out of alignment. just look at them. and trust me i know, i get my car PERFECTLY aligned on average once a month. no lie.
your driver side rear wheel has way too much negative camber, and the toe is way off.
look at the last pic. do you notice how the wheel isnt in the center of the wheel well ? its pushed back at an angle. dial in more toe. put more negative camber in the front wheels. get something to make the front bumper a bit more agressive. maybe some type of carbon lip or something. car looks VERY clean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.