Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here come 2 pictures from DiarioMotor for an upcoming purple CF Koenigsegg (Spanish website)

Koenigsegg-01-1024x682.jpg
fabrica-Koenigsegg-3.jpg

And here is the door one in dark green CF (with bright green stripes)

fabrica-Koenigsegg-3b.jpg

Can't tell if they are Agera's/Agera R's, but I believe the dark green has the 2013 Agera R exhaust. Here is the proof (Apex & Joey, we need some serious CSI work over here)

e1e63f8efcb111e1ba9922000a1e9f98_7.jpg

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
some nice colors can't wait to see what they will look like finished.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
479 Posts
So, the purple one maybe #94, seems to have the old exhaust but the rear bumper which probably goes with the green one is 2013 model. The photos are quite bad so its not easy to zoom. BUT.. The interior shots from the Agera S, where is that car? The photos seems to be just a couple of days old and non of the cars have finished interiors? Or the photos are old and the green car is the Agera S with the green "S"-stiching?

For my taste what im writing now is a little bit to much speculations.... The future will tell!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here come 2 pictures from DiarioMotor for an upcoming purple CF Koenigsegg (Spanish website)

View attachment 71486
View attachment 71487

And here is the door one in dark green CF (with bright green stripes)

View attachment 71488

Can't tell if they are Agera's/Agera R's, but I believe the dark green has the 2013 Agera R exhaust. Here is the proof (Apex & Joey, we need some serious CSI work over here)

View attachment 71489
I think you are right about the green one being an R, seeing as it appears to have the "Aero" exhaust. Also, the green car seems to have the two-tone color scheme that only the Rs are supposed to have.

You can kind of see it in this pic: (I'm talking about the area below the bright green stripe.)

The purple one is probably also an R as it has the same two-tone color scheme.

·
Registered
69 Posts
So, the purple one maybe #94, seems to have the old exhaust but the rear bumper which probably goes with the green one is 2013 model. The photos are quite bad so its not easy to zoom. BUT.. The interior shots from the Agera S, where is that car? The photos seems to be just a couple of days old and non of the cars have finished interiors? Or the photos are old and the green car is the Agera S with the green "S"-stiching?

For my taste what im writing now is a little bit to much speculations.... The future will tell!
I believe the photos are from last Wednesday (September 12th). They had several auto-press at the factory, so there should be more stuff on the net soon.

The "S" in the brochure is probably just a shop. I don't think they would have been able to squeeze a car in between the BLT and the purple one. But what do I know? ;)

·
Registered
479 Posts
With all Agera´s except the matte black sold lately being "R" its most likely even these are "R"´s.. Agera buyers doesnt want to own "the cheap one".. ;-)

I´m going to stick my neck out and say i think a "S" actually exists. Maybe its not a new car but an old one that got this new spec?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Btw, is it me or is the Koenigsegg production facility busier this year the last one?

I only remember 7-8 cars rolling out of the production line in 2011, this year seems more busy for Koenigsegg.
If so, that's good news.:clap:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Every time I see a new 'egg "hatch", it is quite an occasion. Therefore, cannot wait to see th finished product on those 2 to say the least, not to mention they say Car No. 100 is supposed to be something quite special (fingers crossed)

Koenigsegg to celebrate 100th car with special model
I've been lucky enough to see pics of it! :) From what I have seen, I think it's gonna be pretty good. A bit of a historic throwback to some legendary cars. I don't know anything about what it will be like technically though.

There is one other thing that I've heard is coming up as well that is going to be bad ass! It might even show up before the 100th. Time will tell...

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've been lucky enough to see pics of it! :) From what I have seen, I think it's gonna be pretty good. A bit of a historic throwback to some legendary cars. I don't know anything about what it will be like technically though.
Rumor has it that #100 will be on display in Geneva, though I'm not sure if this is correct. :confused:

There is one other thing that I've heard is coming up as well that is going to be bad ass! It might even show up before the 100th. Time will tell...
Any source?
:tightlipped:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That it will be displayed at Geneva seems to fit time-wise at least.

The source is solid. Thats all I can say...:)
Yet another "reliable" source indicates that the founder of a globally acclaimed road rally has an Agera R on order, and that he will participate in next year's event with it :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts