Luxury4Play.com banner

What car should i get?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm on the verge of buying a new supercar, budget it around 150 K absolute max around 165K. I was thinking about something track capable (mind you im trading a viper ACR for the new one) so that rules out, astons and such. What is the car you think I should buy given my circumstance and budget. my current top picks are, New SRT Viper, SLS AMG, 599 GTB Foriano, Murcielago roadster/coupe, F430, of course the unoriginal Gallardo.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Wow hello to you too. Thats a tall glass of water for a first post. Welcome to the 4 but I really got to tell you 150k doesnt buy a supercar or a 599 or a Murcielago or a SLS. But welcome and enjoy the 4 for as long as it last.

·
Registered
279 Posts
how about an R8 at least the 4.2L I kinda am parcial though... :whistle:

·
Registered
408 Posts
halloo neighbor nice collection u have there and like Raw mentioned 150k wont get you far in supercar world!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome to the 4 and enjoy your stay. As your pricing goes well Im sorry to say but like ,Raw said it wont get you far I would rather wait for the new viper as far as lambo and ferrari go you might have to get those used but good luck on your next car! Pics would be gladly appreciated.:bow1:

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I don't think you can get any of those even used for 150k. Maybe a used Gallardo out of warranty (Maybe).

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Considering your current setup of cars - and watching your price range - you can pick up a used SLS from someone who has USED it - not just to church for 150k. good luck!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
This cracked me up. Sorry but I don't think you can pick up a used car from some one that has NOt used it..

Considering your current setup of cars - and watching your price range - you can pick up a used SLS from someone who has USED it - not just to church for 150k. good luck!

·
Registered
58 Posts
if he is trading in the viper plus the 150k he could get something.

the sls ist not very useful on the track

·
Registered
43 Posts
Assuming you are looking for a used one.. I'd say Gallardo. Unlike any of the cars in your collection (Carrera GT comes close though, with it's engine in the middle), plenty track capable.. That's my vote. Not sure what Gallardo 165k would get it, but wouldn't hurt to look around. Be sure to post what you decide!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I don't think you can get any of those even used for 150k. Maybe a used Gallardo out of warranty (Maybe).
huh?

currently on autotrader, under 30k miles, under $150k
gallardos - 82 available
f430 - 80 available

there are quite a few of each to choose from with under 10k miles for around $120k

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I voted for the Gallardo, however I want to be more specific. Based on your budget, I would go for the Gallardo Superleggera. You can easily find one with low miles for around $155K - $160K range. It is a fun car and definitely ready for the track!

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
May have an 09 Gallardo for sale/trade....bring the viper out to SCS.

Wait what...high school?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts