Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey. My parents gave me my first car - an old pickup truck. Chevrolet. And I wanted more. I wanted to buy something cool so that the girls would faint. I wanted to make a lot of money. I was ashamed to already borrow money from friends and family. U know, it wasn`t a good period to me (actually, because my girlfriend broke up with me and my health knocked me down). So I thought and decided, why not try free spins no deposit win real money. I had nothing to lose. So It was easy. Now I have everything. Me mom lives near the Pacific Ocean with beautiful views. I have the car of my dreams. Real, men. Try and u don`t regret.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello L4P,

I'm currently employed overseas for 9 months and will be back in the states for 3-4 months after until I return. I'm 22 and fresh out of college. I have not purchased a car before but I'm now earning a good salary around 45k out of college and my employer provides me with an apt, a car and also two meals a day while im abroad. It is highly possible that I could come back with about 20-30k cash. Outside of my normal living expenses for 3-4 months and renting somewhere to stay what would you guys think a good price range for a car would be. And perhaps if I should sell when I leave or keep as a toy and tune while im abroad.

I chose to ask you guys for your opinion because I know my situation is not ordinary because I do not spend much during the year but I will come back with a good amount of cash. I would love a little insight if possible. Thx
Ya! I would think to put the cash in a bank account instead or take it to invest! If you really need a car then maybe getting a used car would be better? Second-Hand Used Car For Sale Online in Singapore | Used Cars | Motorist

21 - 23 of 23 Posts