Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have about 3 pairs of ROMA's....love them....they look good with jeans.

Here is a Question: Is rocking the red Ferrari Pumas "OK" even if you dont have a Ferrari?????? My friends say you gotta have a Ferrari to prance around in bright red kicks like that with a huge Ferrari logo on them - i say whatever - what do you all think???
It's like representing something you like. All these guys with Ferrari flags at Motor Sport races, 98% of them don't own Ferrari's or any type of exotics. But they are reping their favorite super exotic car. People wear college sweaters sophomore year in HS, they aren't even in college yet. Just repping, quite frankly if they had a Porsche or Lamborghini logs I'd rep those first. :HappyDance:

Mark, more pics of the car.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'm a HUGE Puma whore. Have gone through 10 pairs of white Ferrari Speedcats, and 15 pairs of the black Ferrari Speedcats. They've been out of production for some time, and I've been hunting for leftover sets.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
It's like representing something you like. All these guys with Ferrari flags at Motor Sport races, 98% of them don't own Ferrari's or any type of exotics. But they are reping their favorite super exotic car. People wear college sweaters sophomore year in HS, they aren't even in college yet. Just repping, quite frankly if they had a Porsche or Lamborghini logs I'd rep those first. :HappyDance:

Mark, more pics of the car.
+2. You rep your favorite brands...brand whores right :smilie:
My next pair of shoes are another pair of pumas...

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
if they look good, i'd rock them

Here is a Question: Is rocking the red Ferrari Pumas "OK" even if you dont have a Ferrari?????? My friends say you gotta have a Ferrari to prance around in bright red kicks like that with a huge Ferrari logo on them - i say whatever - what do you all think???

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
I used to rock Pumas a lot, currenty I only wear the recently released Nike Vintage running shoes (Waffle Racer Vintage or Elite Vintage www.nikevintage.com) and my all time favorite Puma shoe is the 5000M in White-Rainy Day Gray. Still have 2 virgin pairs of these in the closet that I really don't want to wear just yet. :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
Another puma whore checking in!

Although lately I'm into Lacoste, got these as a cool gift from a good friend:

And picked these up myself:

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
I just picked up in the last 2 weeks something from Puma. Moderation is key with me :smilie:
My green Brasil shirt (no pic) and my Ferrari track jacket.

Looks like another pair of shoes this week.
Looking at these Levitation GTs

or

Scattista

Overall, I need something comfortable to walk in.

·
Registered
445 Posts
just wanted to say that when i came tu US of A nobody was wearing PUMA...... now its the most popular :)
PUMA has always been big back home in the UK, probably because of soccer.

Anyway, I just picked up yet another pair, somebody stop me :Help:

·
Registered
799 Posts

Here is a Question: Is rocking the red Ferrari Pumas "OK" even if you dont have a Ferrari?????? My friends say you gotta have a Ferrari to prance around in bright red kicks like that with a huge Ferrari logo
on them - i say whatever - what do you all think???
WTF! Do they also think that everyone who's wearing a Chicago Bulls jersey, is playing basketball for CB?
I'm an HARDCORE TIFOSI, and I'm wearing my Scuderia Ferrari Pumas tho show wich team I'm supporting! ;)

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
I actually just purchased these over the weekend.

:D

·
Registered
365 Posts
custom pumas are sweet I just designed a set to match my Qporte

will post up some of my pumas tonight...hands down my favorite shoes

21 - 40 of 95 Posts