Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you rock Puma's? I have flat feet and find their collection the best for peeps like me.

Carbon Fiber Black Edition

Silver CF

More Whoring:

·
Registered
882 Posts
I have a few pairs butfind that I can only wear them for 3-4 hours at a time or my feet start to hurt. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
I have about 3 pairs of ROMA's....love them....they look good with jeans.

Here is a Question: Is rocking the red Ferrari Pumas "OK" even if you dont have a Ferrari?????? My friends say you gotta have a Ferrari to prance around in bright red kicks like that with a huge Ferrari logo on them - i say whatever - what do you all think???

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
I have about 3 pairs of ROMA's....love them....they look good with jeans.

Here is a Question: Is rocking the red Ferrari Pumas "OK" even if you dont have a Ferrari?????? My friends say you gotta have a Ferrari to prance around in bright red kicks like that with a huge Ferrari logo on them - i say whatever - what do you all think???
Jon,
that's what I thought. That it is not right to wear Ferrari pumas if you do not have a Ferrari. Connor told me it is ok, what does everyone else think?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Jon,
that's what I thought. That it is not right to wear Ferrari pumas if you do not have a Ferrari. Connor told me it is ok, what does everyone else think?
Who cares? I personally wouldn't wear them, it would also look a bit odd getting out of the GT3 with Ferrari shoes lol. But I really don't see a problem with it.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts