Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good on regularly priced items only, not already discounted items.
Free shipping for order > $50.

KZ3A-3G4T-GWCA-SRII

PUMA

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you're welcome, guys. I'm kicking myself in the a$$, as I skipped the 20% off Cyber Monday sale, as that discount worked on sale items. I held out and the shoes I want are still on sale, but the discount code won't work for sale items. Boo.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a good little order lined up, but I can't find their Red Bull Racing stuff?? Anybody know where it is, I can see all the Ferrari and Ducati apparel but nothing RBR.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Just put in a huge Christmas order for my girl. I actually wanted to get some Ferrari shoes for myself but guess not this time. $42 with discount isn't bad for a pair of all black ferrari's...

These two are a must have!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Obviously go ahead and take advantage of the discount coupon and free shipping, but any time in the future any of you would like some Puma gear, just let me know. Especially those of you in the Chicago area. I work for them so I get discounts all year long. I'm at the Puma North America headquarters right now and have been all week getting a preview of the Fall 2011 line. Lot's of very cool stuff coming out and some of the MotoSport gear is bad ass.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Obviously go ahead and take advantage of the discount coupon and free shipping, but any time in the future any of you would like some Puma gear, just let me know. Especially those of you in the Chicago area. I work for them so I get discounts all year long. I'm at the Puma North America headquarters right now and have been all week getting a preview of the Fall 2011 line. Lot's of very cool stuff coming out and some of the MotoSport gear is bad ass.
Hook a brotha up!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Thank you so much, I Just bought $600 worth of clothes, shoes, accessories from Puma for pennies on a dollar. Thanks for your 40% Friends & Family Discount + In Store 50% Off Sales. 90% Off Total Purchase Amount, Insane!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
They must have been swamped cause my stuff just shipped

Edit: 1 of my 4 items shipped, the other 3 are backordered

2nd Edit: 4 of my 6 items shipped separately…they cancelled the remaining 2 :confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts