Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the valley area will be dropping into the 20's for the next few days and only getting up to the mid 40's. just a reminder for anyone with sensitve plants or crops to cover them up.

i know i gotta track down something large enough to put over my blood orange and lemon trees, i lost my oranges last year and dont wanna lose em again.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Be thankful you aren't in my city today! We are at a temperature where no conversion needs to be made. It is -40c with the windchill. Which in ferenheit it is also -40f.

Thank jebus for remote starters! I have started my truck 3 times today just to make sure it continues to start.

Good luck with your plants and trees!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I put burlap up around my Avocado and Fruit trees. It's a pretty simple thing to do involving 4 wood stakes and a roll of burlap.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I put burlap up around my Avocado and Fruit trees. It's a pretty simple thing to do involving 4 wood stakes and a roll of burlap.
my orange tree is around 12-15 tall. not so easy. im gunna string up xmas lights throughout it and a flood light hopefully thatll do the trick.

and -40 sounds horrible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts