Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
lolll, just randomly saw this thread - sorry for the 4+ month response time : ) that's the ADV.1 shirt random photo award winner! Thanks for the post!!! :bow1:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're timing is impeccable. My wife slept in the shirt last night. Sorry, no pics.... :-(

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
You're timing is impeccable. My wife slept in the shirt last night. Sorry, no pics.... :-(
Seriously! What a coincedence :D
haha! Glad to hear it's gettin some use, enjoy!

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
So, next ADV1 wheel order will be coming from a bunch of pumpkins!!!

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
i wear my shirt all the time and i have had several people ask me about the

www.fuckyourwheel.com URL on the back xD

·
Registered
774 Posts
I tried to deep concave some pumpkins last halloween...but my neighbors didnt feel the epicness. Good thing i did it in the middle of the night :whistle:

·
Registered
774 Posts
So how many sets of ADVs do i have to buy before i get my t-shirt??? or no schwag for me since ive already been bit by the ADV bug?

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
:whistle:I'm waiting to actually get some adv5.0ts wheels before I wear my shirt
Hmmm, we may be able to help you in this matter :D

So, next ADV1 wheel order will be coming from a bunch of pumpkins!!!
Our newest development, pumpkinforged.com

I tried to deep concave some pumpkins last halloween...but my neighbors didnt feel the epicness. Good thing i did it in the middle of the night :whistle:
Yeah, deep concaving pumpkins is probably something you'd want to do in private, and be sure to use a safety word incase things get crazy :bitenails:

So how many sets of ADVs do i have to buy before i get my t-shirt??? or no schwag for me since ive already been bit by the ADV bug?
awwww, you want some schwaggg?
You shoulda told me, pop me an email and I'll get you some love on the way tomorrow :clap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts