Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, curious to know if anyone has recommendations for an efficient property management program, I only deal in residential if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
Walid

·
Registered
83 Posts
Walid:
We use Workspeed. It's a hosted web service that provides online input, scheduling, and tracking of work orders, preventative maintenance, etc. Although we use it to manage our 2,000,000 sf commercial portfolio, I do know that one of their selling points is that it works for both large commercial and small residential applications.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Walid:
We use Workspeed. It's a hosted web service that provides online input, scheduling, and tracking of work orders, preventative maintenance, etc. Although we use it to manage our 2,000,000 sf commercial portfolio, I do know that one of their selling points is that it works for both large commercial and small residential applications.
Do you have a link to this program? Also, how much does it run? I am basically working on a ton of spreadsheets but would like something a bit more organized.

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Go to Service Request, Preventive Maintenance, Work Order, Visitor Management and CMMS Software.

The cost is based on square footage, and for straight commercial they bill $.0101/SF/YR plus a $3000 setup fee. It may not be for you, but it's a great system whose only limitation is the depth to which the end user desires to use it.
To be honest, I'm sure that it is great but I was hoping for something a bit more conservatively priced (cheaper). I have a few houses that I rent out and my files of spreadsheets are working for me, but I wouldn't mind cleaning it up. Once my portfolio is large enough and I get more into the commercial spaces I will definitely consider it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
To be honest, I'm sure that it is great but I was hoping for something a bit more conservatively priced (cheaper).
I was helping my parents try and rent a small house they own and I ran across RentPost a couple of months ago. It seemed cheap and pretty straightforward. They ended up just going through a local agency, so we didn't end up using it though.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I was helping my parents try and rent a small house they own and I ran across RentPost a couple of months ago. It seemed cheap and pretty straightforward. They ended up just going through a local agency, so we didn't end up using it though.
That's something more like what I'm looking for at this time. Sorry for the thread jack.

·
Registered
83 Posts
That's cool. I figured that it would be too much for what you were looking for, but thought I'd throw it out there.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you to everyone for the suggestions, I'm going through all the different options right now, all programs seem to have their pros and cons and specific features.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys, curious to know if anyone has recommendations for an efficient property management program, I only deal in residential if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
Walid

Hello Walid,

Personally, I use Innago.com which is a cloud based property management software filled with integrated features to efficiently run my rental property management business. They develops the best rental management software with a web based interface.

Bulidium and Appfolio seemed too complicated and expensive for me and lots of tutorials needed to start using them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts