Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a brand new project we have under way this week. 2011 BMW B7 ALPINA. We are caliing this project the NOIR edition because everything is going black. We are not touching the factory paint on this project, however color matching all body trim, grills, emblems, mouldings etc.. And the 21" Alpina wheels will be finished in a semi matte black finish. Our client drove it down from San Fran yesterday and will be heading back up there when the job is complete.

Here are some current images of the process...​

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wheels are not my favorite, but should look great. I have a BLK 7 Series Sport, so I am looking forward to seeing everything Black..:bow1:

624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE: PROJEKT: BMW B7 NOIR EDITION

All parts have been re assembled and the car looks amazing with the subtle changes from chrome to black. Its all this beast needs to keep it classy but still have the aggressive look that the B7 should....

The Passport Radar unit is being installed now as we speak. Stay tuned for the final photos... Here are some updates for now..

·
14,490 Posts
Nice!. Good work guys!

624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Black Out is the slight touch the B7 needs to make it look factory but highend sport sedan. Once you drive the new B7 you will be in love. Great car, great owner, and another happy client down the road.

If you live in the San Fran area be sure to stay on the look out for this BEAST

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
that thing is really sweet. looks proper

1 - 20 of 29 Posts