Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 147 Posts
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
UPDATE: Front end. The new front end already looks amazing and it completely changes the look of the car. We can not wait till this beast is painted and put back together. Here's some update shots of the front end...

·
Registered
332 Posts
looking Goooooooooood!

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
UPDATE: Now that the long anticipated carbon parts have arrived, and have been fitted, the car is disassemled and moving into primer and paint finally. Being the second build of this particular body kit, we understood from the get go, the parts would be a bit of a wiat, but this build is really coming out amazing and the wait is definately worth it in this case. Heres some update shots before it went into the booth..

All window mouldings and seals removed. Mouldings have been sent off to powder cost in a gloss black finish for around the window trim.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just saw the car in person 30 minutes ago and it looks absolutely AMAZING !
Perfect color …great job guys …can’t wait to see it finished.

Vince it was great seeing you today buddy I’m glad you finally picked up your kit …sorry for the wait but we can’t make them fast enough :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
I just saw the car in person 30 minutes ago and it looks absolutely AMAZING !
Perfect color …great job guys …can’t wait to see it finished.

Vince it was great seeing you today buddy I’m glad you finally picked up your kit …sorry for the wait but we can’t make them fast enough :)
Misha, thro up da pix brutha I'm dying over here!:clap: Can't wait for my Kit now:bitenails::)...Attn to detail on bodywork is AWESOME!

21 - 40 of 147 Posts