Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
hope you guys do something else and not ruin the car with white on red theme. worth losing a customer :lol:

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Cash talks, and the customer is always right. I'm not a fan of the rendering...but am curious to see how it turns out!

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
I think it will look good after 503 is done with it... and I'm not just saying that I follow you guys on here and Facebook. it all turns out really nice and clean!

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
You guys don't even want to know what we had to do to get the small wood pieces out of the dash......ugh the things I do.

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
So wait let me get this right. The customer wants to sell it but cant take a giant hit on the car because the market has dropped SOOOOOOOOO he has chosen to put more money into it, make it look terrible and keep it for the rest of his life?

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Ok fellas, here is a quick update, all the interior is torn apart....there is tan leather everywhere. Plus with the entire car blown apart for paint its hard to see the finish line at this point......

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
But now we have some color on this bad boy and the finish line doesn't seem so far~~

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
We still have a ways to go, there is so much interior rework being done......but in the end a mans vision will be realized!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Seeing a cars guts spread all over the place is like looking at an ER room! Makes me nervous! LOL :bitenails:

Good work guys. "Custom" is what you do and do it well.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts