Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
cool idea...will also need the right wheels to pull it off, looking great tho
i was at the shop last night. the wheels are just propped up there as a visual. i saw some of the stuff they have picked out for this project...it is going to be unbelievable!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
i was at the shop last night. the wheels are just propped up there as a visual. i saw some of the stuff they have picked out for this project...it is going to be unbelievable!!!
Man it's hot already!
Thanks guys! Going on three days of welding and grinding and feeling a lil :goingcrazy:
Still a long way to go, but she's really beginning to look like something now! :clap:

·
Registered
178 Posts
OMG, that is already amazing! can't wait to see the finished product, a trend setter for sure. I have always felt that chop tops are a lost art, I am looking forward to seeing a revival. Good on ya

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
OMG, that is already amazing! can't wait to see the finished product, a trend setter for sure. I have always felt that chop tops are a lost art, I am looking forward to seeing a revival. Good on ya
We are true lovers of all cars- from hyper exotics to the old school rods. I agree with you, chops are a bit of a lost art...and now we know why!! :laugh: We realized very quickly this was no old Merc!
Thanks for the kind words!!

i really like this idea... ;)
:bow1:

Its like bringing the el camino back.. Awesome work..
Thank you, I'd still love MA to be a part of the build James! :)

41 - 60 of 101 Posts