Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Range Rover.... One of the world's finest sport utility vehicles. We all are familiar with it and its different variants. We see tons of them driving around on a daily basis by soccer moms, business men, and sometimes lucky high school kids... Last year however, Land Rover decided to take the Range Rover's to the next level with a new face lifted model.

So here it is, the 2011 Range Rover Sport. This one was purchased by our customer to strictly use for Surfing haha. Having multiple cars, he didnt really have anything to comfortably fit his boards in so we suggested the Sport! It was originally purchased a few weeks in white from Land Rover Newport Beach with the hopes of doing a full build. After stopping in to the shop and looking at pictures of our Project Luxury Tank, he decided the car MUST be black. The car was then shipped the car back to the dealership and with much begging and pleading, swapped the car out for a black one. Now it was time to get to work. With less than 400 Miles on the car, we began the complete tear down on the vehicle.

The mods:

Body
StarTech Front Bumper (With Integrated LED DRL Kit)
StarTech Rear Bumper (With Integrated Exhaust Tips)
Kahn Lowering Module
Gloss Black Side Moldings
Semigloss Black Door Handles, Exhaust Tips and Grills
TAG Motorsports Bespoke Exhaust System

Wheels
22" Kahn RS300 Wheels finished in Matte Black
295/30/22 Pirelli Scorpion Asymmetrico Tires

PS - We have several StarTech Kits for both Sport & Full Size IN STOCK! Contact me for special pricing...

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
This needs to be shared. Great work.

Shared with over Four Thousand of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
854 Posts
I like this!! Reminds me of mine.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Awesome job on the truck.. but black on black for a surfing vehicle, those seats are gonna be burning some ass cheeks...

·
Registered
651 Posts
just got the front and rear bumper pieces today.

the packaging and actual pieces look pretty dang good. instructions are comprehensive and the LED wires are labeled nicely.

it's a flexible oem quality plastic and i can see they did some pre-work out of the mold to get rid of some blemishes. cool.

my shop here is working on it as i type. kahn lowering module, kahn boot lid spoiler and autobiography grills painted to my scheme to complete the kit along with the Kahn RSs I have with white pinstripe.

i gotta say, alex has giving me attentive and all around good service. i highly value this so don't hesitate to order from him. if he messes up, you guys will hear from me as the work is still pending. :D

thx, Tag Motorsports!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just got the front and rear bumper pieces today.

the packaging and actual pieces look pretty dang good. instructions are comprehensive and the LED wires are labeled nicely.

it's a flexible oem quality plastic and i can see they did some pre-work out of the mold to get rid of some blemishes. cool.

my shop here is working on it as i type. kahn lowering module, kahn boot lid spoiler and autobiography grills painted to my scheme to complete the kit along with the Kahn RSs I have with white pinstripe.

i gotta say, alex has giving me attentive and all around good service. i highly value this so don't hesitate to order from him. if he messes up, you guys will hear from me as the work is still pending. :D

thx, Tag Motorsports!
Thanks for the kind words Ben! Looking forward to seeing the end result.

PS. Make sure they dry fit the KAHN rear spoiler (you should be getting that today) before they send it into the paint booth :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Will be getting a 2010 refresh this upcoming week! Alex has been great...willing to work with you and make your customer service experience second to none!

Sergio

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will be getting a 2010 refresh this upcoming week! Alex has been great...willing to work with you and make your customer service experience second to none!

Sergio
Cant wait to do the conversion sergio :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts