Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a 3 month search, I finally found an E60 M5 at auction two weeks ago in Las Vegas. She's a 2007 Sapphire Black with 43,000 miles (SMG). From time it was purchased, delivered to Florida and dropped off to be worked on I have yet to see the car in person.

I'm having the car wrapped in Matte White Ultra 3M film, will be lowering the car with KW Suspension and rolling on matte black 20" Miro Type 111s while I decide on a set of 21s.

I'll keep updating photos as I get them. The car should be completely wrapped by Sunday night and I am back in Florida on Monday morning. Hoping to install the suspension with my mechanic on Monday night and put the Miros on. If all goes well there should be some high quality photos of the completed car on Tuesday with emblems and black out kits installed (fingers crossed).

Enjoy...

And this is my fun vanity plate.. My job is all about t-shirts :) (don't mind the blister patches, ha)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congrats!! Keep us updated!!

I am wondering how those auctions works and if we can find good deals!! I really want to pick up a nice E60 M5

·
Registered
488 Posts
YES! that sounds exactly what I would do, I want to get an E60 bad, I bet you got a helluva deal on it. Cant wait to see how this one turns out and dont forget exhaust!!! those V10s are some of the best sounding engines ever made when opened up a little

·
Registered
847 Posts
Nice ride, can't wait to see it when it's done. Keep the pictures comming!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I know you have been looking for a car for a while, so it's good to hear you have one on the way! BTW I love the vanity plate!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats!! Keep us updated!!

I am wondering how those auctions works and if we can find good deals!! I really want to pick up a nice E60 M5
I saved $10,000 from private seller prices and dealers. Well worth the wait and using a broker. If you need someone let me know :)

YES! that sounds exactly what I would do, I want to get an E60 bad, I bet you got a helluva deal on it. Cant wait to see how this one turns out and dont forget exhaust!!! those V10s are some of the best sounding engines ever made when opened up a little
I forgot to mention I'm doing electric cutouts on the exhaust. I'm not a big performance guy unless I'm going all out. The cutouts are fun and the V10 will SCRRRRREAM!

Thanks everyone :)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I met a buddy of yours on a flight up to nyc a few weeks ago that was giving me a run down of your t-shirt business, impressive. Stoked to see how this M5 project turns out.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Such an awesome story... exactly how I want to buy my next car. Me thinks i'll be pm'ing you about your broker in the near future.
Happy to send you my buddy's way. He's a solid guy and patient.

In for the results. I've got the Silverstone E60....and I hate the SMG. :(
Why do you hate the SMG?

I met a buddy of yours on a flight up to nyc a few weeks ago that was giving me a run down of your t-shirt business, impressive. Stoked to see how this M5 project turns out.
Oh yeah? Who was it? Thanks much!

congrats. Welcome to the world of ///M :)
I owned an E46 M3 last year, excited to see how the M5 drives.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts