Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if there might be any interest from anyone on L4P.

I am looking for have high quality photographs taken of our product line. Basically it would consist of several shots of each product (from various angles, each side of the product etc) and a few shots of all the products together (to showcase our full offering.)

If you are interested I can ship you everything and give you a detailed description of what I need. The best part is you can keep all the HELIX (roughly 60 packs) for you help!

Let me know if you are interested. These need to be quality shots from someone w/ experience doing this. My point and shoot won't cut it.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Here are some samples of my Product photography... let me know what you had in mind and we can work something out.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'm always game for stuff like this. Beverages are one of my specialties. And I'm a former Helix customer. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm available also, I have worked on small product shoots for international brands and boutique agencies. I can't post the content for legal reasons but it matches the quality of my automotive and portrait work available on my websites. I'd be happy to provide you with some examples privately...just shoot me your email :)

Also...any links or snapshots of the product?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be e-mailing/pming everyone in a bit

·
Registered
790 Posts
Free enterprise at it's best. I love it when a plan comes together. :)

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
No problem. :)

And I might be giving away a million dollar idea, but are there any slushy energy drinks sold in convenience stores? Throw some Helix powder in one of those machines instead of the syrup and it could be a winner!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No problem. :)

And I might be giving away a million dollar idea, but are there any slushy energy drinks sold in convenience stores? Throw some Helix powder in one of those machines instead of the syrup and it could be a winner!
already working w/ a local bar on something similar:whistle:

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
You could always have Kirb take pics of Helix and women. I'm pretty sure he could make it work. haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts