Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought an Eonon touch screen stereo for my car and I'm having problems with it. The install went great, but now I can't get the DVD part of it to work. Whenever I place a DVD in it I receive a message that you can't play DVDs while you are driving. The worst part is, I'm sitting still in my driveway. Has anyone ever heard of any problems like this before?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Have you tried putting your emergency brake on, I think sometimes they wire the radio into that so you can't drive with the dvd player on.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't tried that yet, ATS. Now you have me thinking, maybe it does have something to do with the breaking system. There is a possibility that I don't have it grounded right. Maybe there is a wire that I am hooking up wrong.

·
Registered
913 Posts
From memory it is usually wired into the handbrake sensor, as a ground anyway so you can probably just de-pin and ground manually if you want all-the-time access. I say from memory because I haven't played with one in years and I could be thinking of something else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts