Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I put DMC kit on my car and I got problem where as a wing light popped up on the console and the error codes show that my rear wing is malfunction and airbrake is at fault.

Does anyone know how to fix this? or should I reconnect the rear wing plug back on? but the rear wing will lift up while the car is at certain speed.
Thanks a bunch guys and gurus

Mon

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
In...

·
Vendor
182 Posts
Normally the DMC dealer who sold you the wing should be able to assist with installation. Please email us for details, [email protected] , thanks!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
have you called FLY MOTORS???

also have you happened to google said DMC hahahahaha

Reactions: SenorCeeb

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Normally the DMC dealer who sold you the wing should be able to assist with installation. Please email us for details, [email protected] , thanks!
Auferlampo in thailand sold me the kit and they said they contact you guys over germany and one of you told them to cut the shafts to stop the stock rear lip moving up.

367 Posts
Hello,
I put DMC kit on my car and I got problem where as a wing light popped up on the console and the error codes show that my rear wing is malfunction and airbrake is at fault.

Does anyone know how to fix this? or should I reconnect the rear wing plug back on? but the rear wing will lift up while the car is at certain speed.
Thanks a bunch guys and gurus

Mon
This has been a problem for ALL the Aventadors we've serviced with aftermarket rear wings installed. They are not developed by Automobili Lamborghini so issues with aerodynamics, functionality, and other issues are always at risk when installing these rear wings.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I guess if I ever get an Avent I'm not going to mod the wing :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This has been a problem for ALL the Aventadors we've serviced with aftermarket rear wings installed. They are not developed by Automobili Lamborghini so issues with aerodynamics, functionality, and other issues are always at risk when installing these rear wings.
If I don't unplug the wing lifting adaptor, will it effect anything when it lift?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I would think it would activate the wing like usual.

If you get a company to cut the shafts on the factory wing you'd be insane. Take a 400+k car (I'm assuming closer to 600+ for you in thailand) chop the factory aero to put an overpriced wing on the car which has less effect on the drivability as the active wing lamborghini factory installed.

I'd return it and keep it stock, its not worth hacking stuff apart for the looks in my opinion.

Beautiful car though.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Are you happy? I'm here just to ask question. If I don't have a car why do I have to ask?:eek:hwell:

Because a lot of people come on here pretending to have cars they don't have...

·
Registered
521 Posts
Beautiful car and welcome.

Reactions: SenorCeeb
1 - 20 of 88 Posts