Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how many of you guys are members the AMG Private lounge site?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet. I like the private days they have setup, had no idea about them. Dying to drive the AMG GT...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yea, that's going to be a good one. I haven't attended one of those yet but will like to in the near future! Which AMG are you driving?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Driving a freshly restored C36. Im on there as TheRush. Looking to pick up a C63 early next year. Selling my track toy right now :(

·
Registered
96 Posts
Oh nice! I will look for your thread with pics. I have a 2011 C63 at the moment that I've had for just over a year but my ADD has kicked in so I am looking at alternative options. Looking at pretty much everything from Jaguar XFR's to M6's to GTR's. If I get a good deal for something I may go with it or might keep the c63 for a little longer and see how things go in a year or so. Sort of confused.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All good choices :) If you want to stay AMG drive the E63 S you'll be blown away man.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I do like the whole AMG culture for sure so that is definitely an option. Whenever I plan to upgrade, I think I will certainly give other AMG's a chance. Especially the new C63S that will be coming out. Although it won't sound as good, I am sure it'll be an amazing car regardless.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm on there, but other than participating in the perks, giveaways, etc. I don't really post much. It's relatively slow.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yea agreed. I go once a every few days and read the new threads and post here and there and that's about it. Very similar to L4P actually. lol

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Private lounge is an AMG only forum. They release new car info and behind the scenes stuff, you get special invites to car tests days/driving events and private events worldwide, they just did an invite at Laguna Seca to test the new AMG GT S, they have another coming up at Thermal Motorsports Park and a winter driving experience in Sweden. You get good support from AMG corporate if you have issues. They also built this in Affalterbach,

AMG Private Lounge in Affalterbach Now Open Photo Gallery (AMG Private Lounge in Affalterbach Now Open 1) | eMercedesBenz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts