Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Mercedes Fans,

We are proud to show you this Mercedes CL [W216] PD-Black Edition V2 Widebody PRIOR-DESIGN Aerodynamic-Kit! Give your CL a look that will turn even more heads!

This kit will fit all Mercedes CL W216 models.

The Mercedes CL [W216] PD-BlackEdition V2 Widebody PRIOR-DESIGN Aerodynamic-Kit includes the following:
- BlackEditionV2 front bumper
- BlackEdition front lip spoiler (for BlackEditionV2 front bumper)
- BlackEdition side skirts
- BlackEditionV2 rear bumper
- BlackEditionV2 rear diffusor
- BlackEdition front fenders
- BlackEdition rear widenings
- BlackEdition front bonnet
- BlackEdition mesh grille inserts
- Mounting material

Need more information on this kit? Please check out Prior Design's Webpage OR contact us directly for assistance.

More photos of this kit can be found here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/priordesignna/sets/72157633315003271/

Follow us on Instagram @Priordesignusa

[/url]Mercedes CL [W216FL] PD-Black Edition V2 Widebody PRIOR-DESIGN Aerodynamic-Kit by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]Mercedes CL [W216FL] PD-Black Edition V2 Widebody PRIOR-DESIGN Aerodynamic-Kit by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Not feeling the wide-body stuff on the CL. Too big of a car. The proportions of the car are thrown out of whack. Not feeling it.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Not feeling the wide-body stuff on the CL. Too big of a car. The proportions of the car are thrown out of whack. Not feeling it.
Normally, I'd be feeling this critique. I see it about the same... but in this case, I think this is one of those instances where the car in the flesh would come off a lot better. I think the low key wheels may be emphasizing the bodywork too strongly, too. They appear as if they were a relic from the car pre-modification. Something as aggressively styled as this needs an aggressive set of wheels to find equilibrium.

My humble two pennies.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
not doin it for me either...fitment looks questionable as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts