Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello BMW fans,

Exclusive Autosport is proud to present - Prior Design's BMW E46 PD M3 Style Body kit for the e46 sedan and coupe!

Over the years this has been one of our best selling kits. It gives any E46 a much desired look to freshen it's older appearance. Help your E46 keep up with today's styles by purchasing this kit!

All parts are available individually, and fit both Sedan and Coupe variants.

Kit includes -

Front Bumper (e92 M3 style)

Rear bumper (e92 M3 style)

Side Skirts M3 style

Please contact us if you would like any more information - Pricing/availability ect.

PH: 866-997-2336

Thank you for viewing!

[/url]Prior Design BMW E46 3-Series MStyling 328i 328xi 330i 330xi 335i 335xi by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]Prior Design BMW E46 3-Series MStyling 328i 328xi 330i 330xi 335i 335xi by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I love the front bumper on the e46 but the sides and the rear are off. Not sure how to explain it or put my finger on it but they really stand out as being a kit and it looks strange.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I love the front bumper on the e46 but the sides and the rear are off. Not sure how to explain it or put my finger on it but they really stand out as being a kit and it looks strange.
You probably think it looks like a kit because there was no e46 M3 sedan lol. They can't change the obvious.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
No not because of that. Something with the lines with the sides since there is a straight line on the door and just the size of the rear bumper.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I agree with Derek. The front looks great, but the side skirts look a bit off and the bottom of the rear bumper where the exhaust cut outs are look a bit too harsh. Also, it may just be me, but it seems like the color of the body kit is slightly different than the actual color of the car. It could be bad lighting, white balance, etc., but I think the pictures would look a lot nicer if this was corrected. I do like the CSL-like boot lid.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
^glad it wasn't just me with the color too. didn't say anything earlier because I'm on my old laptop and thought the color was just off.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, we apologize that the color may look off. Some of these photos get touched up in Photoshop and that could have caused the discoloration.

Hopefully everyone can see past that into how great the kit looks!

·
Registered
661 Posts
+1 not feeling the side skirts. The rear I'm still 50/50 on.

Reactions: Nolan

·
Registered
610 Posts
The trouble is that there is no continuity in the design. The bumpers and skirts appear to be rendered by different artists with different interpretations of what the car should be. The front and rear fascias are E9X M derivative lowers, with curiously smooth uppers that lack faceting in the form of a distinct body-line. Meanwhile, the skirts are largely overstyled, with six total facets and a non functional duct. Now, for a fix:

The car still has BSMs (body side molding) which should either be shaved to corroborate the smooth bumpers, or those bumpers need to incorporate a molding strip to corroborate those along the door panels. That would add quite a bit of parity.

I'm sorry to be so critical, but I try to be as honest as possible while being substantive. If the kit sells like hotcakes, then you can disregard my critique. If it's slow off the shelves, perhaps this would prove more useful feedback.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts